Monday, October 10, 2005

So Good It Hurts



After having just finished off a package of these, I started thinking about food that I continue to eat after it causes me pain. I simply can't eat maltesers without pushing them to the roof of my mouth and sucking on the chocolate until a hole breaks through to the crunchy centre which quickly dissolves on my tongue. Unfortunately this delicious process is lethal for the roof of my mouth. I'll be regretting my binging for several days now.

What other foods can't you stop eating until the damage is done? Freezies come to mind : the ones in plastic casing that cuts into the sides of your mouth. Then, of course, there's the brainfreeze that comes from my all-time favourite:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pegster said...

Hey Benoit - thanks for the feedback. We're just getting going and figuring out what it is we want to be writing about. So far, it's just about whatever pops into our heads.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home